Less Than 5 out of Every 100 Real Estate Licensees Are Certified Residential Specialists
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
By using a CRS® (Certified Residential Specialist) you are assured your real estate agent is one of the most experienced and highly trained in the business.
In fact, out of all real estate licensees nationwide, less than 5% have received the prestigious Certified Residential Specialist designation.
When it comes to buying or selling a home, you can rely on a CRS—and that makes you a better buyer or seller.
Another mark of distinction is the coveted designation of GRI®
(Graduate, Realtors Institute). Graduates are recognized nationwide for competence and expertise.
One of only a few holding the coveted Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation
- Washington State resident since 1975. Seattle homeowner since 1978
- B.A. Communications- University of Washington
- University of Puget Sound School of Law
- Real Estate Law & Brokerage classes
- Average of 60 hours of real estate classes & seminars annually.
- Washington State license sales associate - 1985
- Washington State license associate broker - 1988
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation - 1989
- Seattle-King Count Assn. of REALTOR® (SKCAR), Political Affairs Committee co-chair 1992-93
- Wa. Assn of REALTOR® appointment - Key contact 37th Dist. 1992-Present
- SKCAR REALTOR® of the Month - May 1992
- SKCAR President’s Award, December 1993, November 1995, October 1996
- SKCAR Political Affairs Chairperson - 1993-1997
- WA Assn of REALTOR® appointment - Realtor liaison to US Rep Jim McDermott 1993-Present
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation -1995
- Congressional Appointee - 1995 White House Conference on Small Business, Washington DC
- WA Assn of REALTOR® Political Affairs Committee member- 1996-Present
- WA Assn of REALTOR® - Board of Directors, January 1997-Present
- SKCAR - Realtor Achievement Award ( Association’s 2nd highest award) 1997
- SKCAR - Vice President Governmental and Public Affairs 1997-99
- Co-Host KIXI-AM Home Show 2000
- Realtor of the Year 2000-2001
- SKCAR - President 2003
- John L. Scott (Lakeside Office) 1985-1991
- RE/MAX Metropolitan 1991-1993
- Windermere Real Estate/ Northwest, Inc., (Mt. Baker Office) 1993-Present
As you can see, Steven has the necessary information and skills to effectively represent you in the residential real estate marketplace.